Login or Register
To search our Public Records and Foreclosures click on "login or register" below. Your password is case sensitive, and must be entered exactly as submitted.
Foreclosures are held in the corridor outside room 108 on the first floor of the Brazoria County Court House in Angleton TX on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Foreclosure FAQ
This search is not offered by Employees of the County Clerk's Office. The clerks of this office are recorders and are not qualified examiners of the Official Public Records. You may search here for the Official Public Records or come to the East Annex at 1524 East Mulberry, Angleton, TX 77515 to use public computers provided for your convenience.If you need certified copies of property records, once you search our records please take note of the document number and the amount of pages (Costs are $1.00 per page and $5.00 for certification). You will then log on to: https://certifiedpayments.net (bureau code: 3433402 is for property records, birth, death, and marriage searches ONLY) and follow the prompts to make payment.
Please email your request which will include the document number and payment confirmation number from certified payments to:
If you are requesting a search of birth, death or marriage records you will need to make payment first as shown above.
- Birth Records Search Fee - Per Name: $5.00
- Death Records Search Fee - Per Name: $5.00
- Marriage Records Search Fee - Per Name: $5.00
If you are requesting a certified copy of the Birth, Death or Marriage records please see appropriate link located under "Records Management".
Civil, Probate or Criminal Searches & Copy Request
This Section Below Refers to Court Documents Only
Search it Yourself
Have Us Search It for You
- $5.00 per name per type of court record to be searched 1986 forward
- $10.00 per name per type of court record to be searched prior to 1986
- Indicate type of record (Civil)
- Full name to be searched
- Years to search
- $1.00 per page for regular copies
- $1.00 per page plus $5.00 for each document to get certified copies
- Please put the cause number, party name, date of birth (if criminal case), name of document you would like a copy of and if you need it certified or not.
We Also Need Your:
- Address (for Certified Copies to Be Sent)
- Email Address (for Regular Copies)
- Phone Number (for Questions)
Please email your requests for court records or any questions pertaining to court records at CclerkRequests@brazoria-county.com.
We will respond to your email within a reasonable time period and not later than 10 business days.
- Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check or credit card is accepted for copies.
- Do not make a payment by credit card until you get confirmation of the total amount due.
- Instructions to pay by credit card are as follows:
- For credit card payments you will need to either call Certified Payments at 1 (866) 549-1010 and follow the instructions or log onto their website and enter prompts from there. (bureau code is 6291282 is for court records or searches only)
- Please change the selection from civil to "copies/searches" when prompted at "Please select from the following list of options". When you are prompted on the next page for the case or cause number please type in "misc copies" in that field.
- Once you have your confirmation number please email to the address above so we may verify payment and send out your copies.