Criminal FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


  • How can I get copies of my criminal misdemeanor records?
  • How can I obtain information regarding inmates incarcerated in Brazoria County Jail?
  • How can I reset my court date?
  • How do I get my cash bond money back?
  • How long after my arrest will I go to court?
  • How long will I be in court?
  • I was a victim of a criminal offense, where can I go to get information or assistance concerning the status or outcome of the case?
  • What happens if I plea on my case?
  • When is my court date?
  • Where do I mail payments for criminal misdemeanor and felony?
  • Who is allowed in the courtroom?
More FAQs