FAQ's for Collections

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Why must I call the office to get the bureau code to make a juvenile payment?

  • What is the mailing address and phone number for Juvenile payments?

  • When I come to court how long will I be there?

  • I just got out of jail / TDCJ why do I still owe money? What do I need to do?

  • What if I cannot make my payment on my due date?

  • Can I make my payment before my due date or pay it off earlier?

  • Can someone else make my payment for me?

  • What if I cannot make the full amount of my payment?

  • How do I locate my cause/case number?

  • When calling the office what information will I need?

  • Can I make a payment online?

  • I need to pay my probation fees who do I contact?

  • I received a ticket and need to pay it, who do I pay?